Objectives & Beliefs
- To make the students not just understand but also master the basic concepts of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics, and Commerce.
- Encouraging the students to relate to and apply the concepts gained in real life situations -also helps the students think beyond textbook learning.
- To facilitate the student in preparing for various science and non-science entrance exams like IIT-JEE, BITSAT, EAMCET, NIFT, CLAT, NATA, SAT, etc.
- To be process-orientated as it is result-oriented.
- To stimulate the spark in the students for the subject which would make him/her aspire and yearn for higher learning.
- To support the continuous development of curriculum and pedagogy as per the constantly evolving environment.
- To monitor overall skill development of the student which involves the progressive building of learning skills such as attention, memory, and thinking – These crucial skills enable students to process information which would help them evaluate, analyze, remember, make comparisons and understand cause and effect.
- To constantly provide career awareness and guidance and to make sure that all students get into fields which they love.